Code of Conduct
A Spectator will:
1. Remember children play organised sports for their own enjoyment. They are not there to entertain you.
2. Be on their best behaviour. Do not use profane language or harass, (physically or verbally), players, managers, coach's referees or assistant referees.
3. Applaud all good play by your own team and the opposition.
4. Praise effort and performance more than results.
5. Show respect for your team's opponents. Without them, there would be no game.
6. Never ridicule or scold a child for making a mistake during a game.
7. Condemn the use of violence and verbal abuse.
8. Not question the referee's or assistant referee’s judgement or honesty. Remember he or she is only human with the same feelings as you and, like you, sometimes makes an honest error.
9. Encourage players always to play according to the laws of the game.
10. Read the laws of the game to understand better what you are looking at and commenting on.
11. Promote this Code of Conduct amongst other spectators