The children always come first.
We strive to get the best possible results by encouraging our players to work hard, work as a team, and be the best that they can be.
The children get to feel a sense of achievement through sport.
How we do this
- Through structured training sessions run by FA-qualified football coaches.
- The children commit to training and the team.
- Wherever possible players ensure that they are available for matches if they have been selected.
- Children are all being given the opportunity to improve and show what they are capable of.
- Creating a partnership between the Coaches, the Players and the Parents.
Managers will endeavour to
- Ensure that all children taken to a match are played and get a reasonable amount of playing time, this is down to the manager’s discretion. (Please note payment is for training only; the manager will decide who will be selected for each match).
- Explain to the children why they have not been selected or subbed.
- Answer any parent's or child’s queries regarding training or matches.
- We encourage them to speak to the manager after the match or training.